IntroductionWilflex Ink Management Software (IMS) has been an essential component in textile ink rooms since the late 1980’s when Wilflex launched their first PC System. Wilflex Color Systems are the simplest and most cost-effective way to achieve Pantone® simulations and develop custom color. Every day, printers around the world count on IMS to help them save time and money throughout the production process. From consistent, repeatable color matches in the ink room to smooth running inks on press, Wilflex Color Systems deliver the results that printers trust to grow their business.
The Wilflex brand of PolyOne Corporation is pleased to announce the deployment of its first cloud solution. IMS3.0 is a visual odyssey into the daily maneuvers of a highly functional ink room. Color chip images appear with Pantone formulations to help with visual communication. Emailing of formulas and reporting will also feature the color display. The new platform and updated functionality will continue to add functional support and innovation to the concept of total ink room management.
IMS 3.0 Enhancements
- In the Cloud – No more manual updates. Application and formula updates are pushed out when logging on to IMS3.
- Visual Color Chip for Pantone® and PC Manual colors allows for improved color communication.
- Offers flexibility in label printing. Customize your label and size.
- Multiple methods of Communication – export/email/share.
- Advanced filtering to improve key stroke efficiency.
- Market Messaging and Product Alerts allows up to date communications pertaining to product developments and management.
- Manage color system stock levels in new inventory module. Bar scan integration provides easy data entry.